Friday, March 30, 2012

Austin's favorite ride...and Disney Food!

The rest of the days blur together, riding the same ride many times on different days and the only way to tell the days apart are to look at Austin's clothing in our pictures haha!

He BEGGGGED me to go on the Hollywood Tower of Terror with him.  This is not something I would normally do.  I hate scary rides with a passion and am afraid of heights.  So yeah, not my idea of a good time.  But, he wanted to do it.  The first time we trekked over to California Adventure to check it out, the line was insane and they were out of FastPasses for the day, darn ;-)  I promised we'd make a beeline for it the following day as soon as the park opened.  We did.  He was very excited.  I did not eat prior to this and I'm glad.  The freefall sensation coming down (after they tease you a bit) made me literally hover ABOVE my seat and my stomach felt like it was in my throat.  We were all screaming and Austin loved every second of it!  He wanted to go again and I vetoed that ;-)  It was by far his absolute favorite ride!

We ate dinner at Naples in Downtown Disney one night and it was fabulous!  Check out our desserts yummmm...




Ahhh yes, the food.  The food on our trip was yummy,  I don't think either of us had anything that we said "ewwww we don't want that ever again" to...


We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and the burger was DELICIOUS... 
Austin also enjoyed his mac-n-cheese and I thought the portion would be too small but it wasn't.

The obligatory Mickey Mouse pancake at Riverbelle Terrace.  Presentation kinda lame to an adult but hey, the kid liked it.






HELLLOOOO ice cream!



 
 And our breakfast at the Plaza Inn Character breakfast...well our first plate haha:

No comments:

Post a Comment